The Award-Winning Cryo Only Bigger
The new Kershaw Cryo II is 20% larger than the original award-winning Cryo, designed by Rick Hinderer. With its bigger 3 1/4-in. SpeedSafe-equipped blade, this classic design was built for those who just demand more from their pocketknife.
A classic Rick Hinderer design, the Cryo II is built of pure stainless steel coated with matte-grey titanium carbo-nitride for a no-fuss look that lets the design shine through. Like all Rick's knives, the Cryo II benefits from Rick's real world experience as a fire fighter and EMT. It's designed to be a sturdy knife that's still aesthetically pleasing and feels good in the hand.
For secure blade lock up, the Cryo II offers a tough frame lock with lockbar stabilization. The Cryo also comes with Kershaw's SpeedSafe assisted opening for fast and easy one-handed opening. Access it with either the built-in flipper or the thumbstud.
Though it's a larger knife, the Cryo II is remarkably slim and rides comfortably deep in the pocket thanks to our deep-carry clip. EDC this guy for a while and we think you'll soon appreciate its virtues. You get the tactical, hard-use looks you're looking for, a Hinderer design, and SpeedSafe opening in this amazingly affordable Kershaw that's destined to be the Hinderer for the rest of us.
May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
Assists you to open any SpeedSafe® knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
The user may position the pocketclip for tip-up or tip-down, left- or right-handed carry.
- SpeedSafe assisted opening
- Frame lock with lockbar stabilizer
- Flipper and thumbstud
- Quad-carry (tip-up/tip-down; left/right) pocketclip; deep-carry
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, titanium carbo-nitride coating
- Handle: 410, titanium carbo-nitride coating
- Blade length: 3 3/8 in. (8.6 cm)
- Closed length: 4 3/8 in. (11.1 cm)
- Overall length: 7 3/4 in. (19.7 cm)
- Weight: 5.5 oz.
- NEW For 2018 (176)
- Knife of the Month Giveaway! July (1)
- Previous Giveaways and Winners! (19)
- Cool Stuff Under 15 Bucks (204)
- Custom Knives (69)
- Gift Ideas (47)
- Hunting (53)
- Special Groups (109)
- Tactical (115)
- Automatic (94)
- Heretics Automatic (OTF) (36)
- Lightnings Automatic (OTF) (4)
- Bad Blood Knives (3)
- Bear & Son (109)
- Bubba Blade (23)
- Buck Knives (11)
- Chameleon Blinds (17)
- Cold Steel (412)
- Cold Steel Blowguns (19)
- Ek Commando Knife Co. (3)
- Elite Tactical by Evolution (13)
- Hall Mark (5)
- Hometown Knives (74)
- Kabar (171)
- Kershaw (185)
- Kitchen (51)
- Master Cutlery (187)
- Miscellaneous (3)
- Ontario Knife Company (171)
- Rite Edge (110)
- Rust Erase & Polishing Paste (0)
- Sharpening Supplies (51)
- Schrade (402)
- Smith & Wesson (220)
- Smith Abrasive (1)
- SOG (2)
- Stun Guns & Misc. (3)
- Vintage / Collectables (42)
- Manufacturer Closeouts (23)